Providing Customized Pallet Rack Repair Kits and Repair Services That Maximize Safety
A damaged or failing pallet rack system presents several hazards in warehouse environments. Even minor pallet rack damage can lead to catastrophic results if ignored or left unchecked. Rather than risk the health and safety of your employees and the financial impact of a collapsed system that wipes out your inventory, you can turn to Distribution X’s pallet rack repair services.
Our pallet rack repairs are a comprehensive solution for warehouse and distribution businesses looking to improve their system’s safety, performance, and longevity. We partner with the industry’s leading pallet repair kit manufacturers. This allows for minimized lead times, and our OSHA and ANSI/RMI-certified technicians safely and quickly get your racks up and running to reduce or eliminate downtime. DX’s competitive pallet rack repair kit pricing and timely services deliver the repairs you need at a price that doesn’t negatively impact your bottom line.
- Cost savings as repair kits are typically more affordable than entirely replacing a damaged rack
- Easy to install and use, with no special tools required
- Optimized racking safety and reduced risk of severe consequences due to accidents
- Quick and efficient repairs of damaged, weakened, or poorly aligned pallet rack frames
- Long-term protection against environmental factors like corrosion, dust, and moisture
- Enhanced aesthetics for your facility with a more uniform appearance.
- Custom design options are available through Distribution X to ensure the pallet repair kit meets your individual needs and requirements
- Increased durability and longevity of the pallet rack system for improved performance over time. Many third-party manufacturers offer lifetime warranties that out-deliver OEM parts
- Minimized or eliminated downtime due to quick and efficient repairs
- Timely delivery of parts so you can get back up and running soon after a breakdown or accident
Distribution X’s pallet rack repair service experts are experienced with all rack damages and offer:
- Pallet rack repairs for damaged uprights and frames due to forklift accidents, impact, wear and tear, or corrosion
- Replacement or reinforcement of horizontal and diagonal struts for superior stability
- Channel installations to reinforce the strength and capacity of your existing system
- Jack head and jack removal for easier access to components
- Beam support bracket installation to improve the strength and stability of the rack structure
- Anchor installation to secure the frame and column in place
- Level alignment check to ensure everything is level before use
- Hardware replacement, such as bolts, nuts, and screws
Distribution X’s distribution center and warehouse rack repair services process ensures you receive the repairs you need and that no damage or compromised elements are overlooked. Our pallet rack repair services these steps:
During an on-site assessment, DX’s experts evaluate the condition of your racking system and suggest necessary repairs. We also provide guidance on if your racks are safe to use in their current state or should be cleared out until we complete repairs.
Following your assessment, our experts prepare a detailed proposal that covers all suggested pallet rack repair services for the damages found. If you have extensive damages or multiple areas that require repair, we also work with you to develop a schedule that works for you and your operations and prioritizes the most critical areas of your business.
Production and Installation
Once you approve the proposal, we work with our manufacturing partners to have your custom rack repair kit produced. Your column repair installation is coordinated around your schedule and performed by our certified crew. Our quick and efficient pallet rack repair services deliver sturdy front columns and rack frames, so you don’t have to worry about a disastrous situation affecting your staff and business. And you have the peace of mind your rack system is backed by manufacturers’ warranties and Distribution X’s workmanship warranty.
No matter if damage to your pallet rack frame is due to accident or age or what type of system it is, Distribution X is here to help. We perform pallet rack repair services for virtually every system, including: